Table of Contents
- Is it necessary to have an account to shop on On-Cart?
Yes, it’s necessary to have an account on On-Cart account to shop. Along with being fast and easier, it provides extra security.
- Does On-cart ship internationally?
Currently, On-cart only ships within Lusaka, Zambia.
- When I shop on On-Cart, do I pay any additional charges?
No, there are no additional or hidden charges when you shop on On-Cart. Delivery charges, if applicable, are notified before placing an order. The price you see on the order page is final and it’s exactly what you pay.
- When can I buy ‘Out of Stock’ or ‘Temporarily Unavailable’?
The products listed as ‘Out of Stock’ or ‘Temporarily Unavailable’ are not available for sale. Please use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to be informed of the product’s availability on On-cart.
- Is installation offered for all products?
Installation and demo are offered for certain items by on-cart through the brand or an authorised service provider. Please check the individual product page to see if these services are offered for the item.
- How do I know my order has been confirmed?
After successfully placing an order, an e-mail & SMS will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number. Additionally, you can track your orders from the ‘My Orders’ section on your On-cart account.
- How quickly can I get my order delivered?
We try to deliver the product within two business days. But on rare occasions the delivery may be delayed, which will be informed to you.
- I couldn’t receive the delivery of my order. What should I do?
Our cart agent will contact you before the delivery, to make sure that you receive the package.
- My order status shows ‘Out for Delivery’, but I have not got it yet. When will I get it?
The courier service will contact you for delivery of your order. Additionally, the phone number of our cart agent is also shared with you through email and SMS, you can also contact them directly.
- The delivery of my order is delayed. What should I do?
Rarely a delivery is delayed, but if it happens you will be communicated about it through emails and messages.
- Can I open and check the contents inside the package before taking the shipment?
No, you cannot check your product before accepting. You can accept the shipment and get in touch with us later in case you have any concerns.
- When will my product, that requires installation, be installed?
The products that require installation are installed at the time of the delivery itself.
- How will my order be delivered?
Our On-cart agents deliver the packages to your doorstep.
- How can I place an order?
To place an order, please follow these steps:
- Select the product you’d like to buy and ‘Check Availability’
- Add products to your cart or just hit ‘Buy Now’
- Choose or ‘Add delivery address’.
- Use a preferred payment mode
- Confirm the order
- I have a complaint about the courier executive who came to deliver my order.
You can contact our Customer Support team with the details, and we will get in touch with the courier service provider to resolve your complaint.
- What is a ‘business day’ and how is it different from a regular day?
Business days, also known as working days of the week i.e., Monday through Saturday. Public holidays and Sundays are usually not considered. The expected delivery date is calculated according to them.
- How can I trust that the groceries that will be delivered are quality checked and fresh?
Groceries on On-cart are available from top brands which are renowned for their quality products. Additionally, before dispatching, our team also checks the freshness of groceries when they receive the stock from vendors.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
- If I request for a replacement, when will I get it?
The replacement item is delivered to you at the time of pick-up. Visit My Orders to check the status of your replacement. Please check the SMS & email we send you for your replacement request for more details.
- How can I raise a request to return any item?
You can raise a request to return your items with these simple steps:
- Log into your On-cart account
- Go to My Orders
- Click on ‘Return’ against the item you wish to return or exchange
- Fill in the details and raise a return request
Based on the item, your request may be automatically approved, or you may be contacted for more details.
- Which products are not eligible for returns?
The following table contains a list of products that are not eligible for returns as per the seller’s Returns Policy:
|Category||Products that cannot be returned|
|Bath and Spa||Bath Bubble/Salt/Sponge/Wash, Body Wash, Loofahs, Scrubs, Shampoos and Soaps|
|Cleaning Products||Cleaning Gels, Detergents, Detergent Pods, Fabric Wash Products, Surface Cleaners, Stain Removers and Washing Bars/Powder|
|Food and Nutrition||Canned Food, Condiments, Drinks, Fruits, Health Supplements, Meat, Seafood, Syrups, Vegetables, and other Edible Products|
|Fashion||Clothing Freebies, Lingerie Washbags, Shapewear and Socks.|
|Footwear Accessories||Oils, Socks, Shoe Deodorants/Polish Creams/Sprays and Wax.|
|Health Care||Antiseptic, Band Aid, Body Pain Relief, Eye Drops, First Aid Tape, Gloves, and pH Test Strip|
|Hygiene||Sweat Pads, Sanitary pads, Tampons, Teeth Whitening Products/Wipes, Tissues, Toilet Tissue Aid, Toilet Rolls and Women Intimate Care.|
|Sexual Wellness||Condoms, Lubricants and Pregnancy Kits.|
Kindly always check a product’s Returns Policy on the product page.
- Can items be returned after the time mentioned in the Returns Policy?
No, On-cart will not be able to accept returns after the time mentioned in the On-cart Returns Policy.
- What are the checks done for an item that I am returning?
During pick-up, your product will be checked for the following conditions:
|Correct Product||IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be intact and clearly visible.|
|Complete Product||All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present.|
|Unused Product||The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/ warranty seals (wherever applicable). Before returning a Mobile/ Laptop/ Tablet, the device should be formatted and Screen Lock (Pin, Pattern or Fingerprint) must be disabled. iCloud lock must be disabled for Apple devices.|
|Undamaged Product||The product (including SIM trays/ charging port/ headphone port, back-panel etc.) should be undamaged and without any scratches, dents, tears or holes.|
|Undamaged Packaging||Product’s original packaging/ box should be undamaged.|
The executive may refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions are not met.
For any products for which a refund is to be given, the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the seller.
- When is a return of an item not possible?
On-cart cannot accept returns of item(s) in the following cases:
- When anything is missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies & accessories
- When an item is damaged because of use or when it is not in the same condition as you received it
- When any consumable item has been used or installed
- When non-returnable items are involved such as innerwear. lingerie etc.
- When items are tampered with.
- How can I know the status of my refund?
You can visit ‘My Orders’ to know the status of your refund.
For orders cancelled before shipping, refunds are processed immediately. If the order has been shipped. refund will be processed within 1-3 business days after picking up.
- What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
The different refund modes available are:
Back to source – The amount is refunded to the payment mode that was originally used to pay for the order
NEFT transfer – available for all Cash-on-Delivery orders. As per policy, cash refunds are not possible
- What should I do if I find the package open or tampered on delivery?
You can refuse to accept the delivery.
- Can I change the address for the pick-up the of item(s) in my order?
Yes, the address can be changed while creating the return only if it is serviceable.
- What is the pickup process?
Once your return or replacement or exchange request is accepted, the pickup of the originally delivered product will be scheduled. An email with more details will be sent to you on the day of the pickup.
- What if I’ve still not received the refund in my bank account?
You can contact your bank with the Transaction id you would have received for an update on the status of your refund. If the amount is not being credited by the date promised, you can contact us as we will work with the bank to get it done.
- What are the refund timelines if I cancel or return a product?
The refund timelines will depend on the payment modes as listed below:
- Debit card – 7-9 Business days
- Credit – 7-9 Business days
- Net banking – 3-7 business days
- COD, 3 Business days
Note: Refunds will be credited to the payment source used at the time of placing an order.
The mode of refund in case of payment through ‘Cash on Delivery’ will be Bank Transfer.
- How will I get my refund for returning an item I paid for using ‘Cash on Delivery’ mode?
For orders placed using ‘Cash on Delivery’ as the payment mode, refunds will be processed to your bank account. You can update the details of the bank account where you would like to receive the refund while creating the return request for an item.
You will need to update following information:
- The Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Account Holder’s Name
- Bank Branch
- Bank Name
- What is Cash on Delivery?
Cash on Delivery (COD) is a mode of payment in which you can pay cash at the time of delivery of your order.
- What is the amount I can shop for with Cash on Delivery payment option?
You can shop up to KW 10,000 using Cash on Delivery (COD) option.
- How can I order for large quantities of the product as part of a corporate order?
You can write to support@On-cart.com for your corporate gifting requirements.
- Can I use any Debit or Credit Card to pay for my order?
You can choose to pay for your order on On-cart with any Debit or Credit Card.
Why are faster delivery options not available at my location?
Faster delivery options may not be available at your location due to courier related reasons but we’re trying to expand our services to include more places. Stay tuned for updates!
PRIVACY & SECURITY
- If I have found a security Bug/Vulnerability/Issue what should I do?
We take security very seriously at On-cart. If you have found an issue on On-cart, you can report it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below details:
1. Steps to reproduce the bug/issue
2. Your web browser/mobile browser’s name and version
3. Screenshot/screencast (if any).
ACCOUNT & LOGIN
- Do I need to verify my mobile number or email address every time I log in?
As the verification step is a one-time process, you won’t have to do it again once your account is verified.
- I’m getting the error message that says, ‘You’ve exceeded the maximum number of attempts to enter correct verification code’. How can I log in to my On-cart account now?
If a wrong code is entered for verification more than a specific number of times, this error message will be seen and for security reasons, your account will be blocked for the next 24 hours. To log in, please try again after 24 hours by entering the correct OTP.
- Can I add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers to log into my account?
To make sure that your account is always secure, multiple email addresses or mobile numbers cannot be added. For an account, only one mobile number & email ID can be used to log in.
- I lost my warranty card. How can I get warranty?
You can get warranty for your product even without a warranty card. Please use the invoice which will serve as your warranty claim at any authorized service center of the brand.
- want to check my warranty details for the product but I don’t have the warranty card. What should I do?
Please contact our Customer Support and we will help you with the details.
- There is no seal on the warranty card I got. How will I claim warranty?
The seal on the warranty card is not mandatory for the warranty to be valid. The invoice you received along with the product can be used to claim warranty for the product as it has the details of your purchase.
- How will I detect fraudulent emails/calls seeking sensitive personal and confidential information?
If you receive an e-mail, a call from a person/association claiming to be from On-cart seeking sensitive confidential information like debit/credit card PIN, net-banking or mobile banking password, we request you to never provide such confidential and personal data. We at On-cart or our affiliate logistics partner never ask for such confidential and personal data. If you have already revealed such information, report it immediately to an appropriate law enforcement agency.
- Here are a couple of baits fraudsters often use to cheat consumers:
Congratulations! You have been nominated as a ‘Top On-cart customer’ and are now eligible for a luxury gift item. Please share your proof of address and your debit/credit card details to avail this great offer.
Hi, I am calling from On-Cart. We are happy to let you know that you have won an exclusive lucky draw coupon on your latest purchase. Please share your credit/debit card number so we can credit the money directly into your bank account.
Can I reactivate my inactive On-cart account?
Yes. To reactivate your On-cart account, simply log in with your registered email ID or mobile number/password combination used before deactivation. Your account data will be fully restored, default subscription settings applied.